It’s the eve of Thanksgiving. I’m going to make this entry simple & list twenty-five things I’m thankful for. This actually may prove to be more difficult than I’m planning on.
1) I’m thankful for my Gabe and the wonderful little man that he is.
2) For the roof over our heads.
3) For amazing friends who have captured my heart and admiration.
4) For my mom. I’m so thankful for the relationship we have now.
5) I’m thankful for my health.
6) I am thankful for my job… no matter how monotoneous it may be.
7) I’m thankful for my eyesight; I can not imagine going through life not being able to see the world.
8) I am thankful for the burden God has taken from me.
9) I’m thankful that I have been given a mind of my own.
10) For this beautiful weather.
11) For our church and the people who make it up.
12) For cozy pj’s.
13) I am thankful (and thrilled) to be passing my math class… so far. The final has yet to determine my ultimate fate.
14) For my car that gets me from point a to point b. It’s not a bad looking little car, at that.
15) I am thankful for a warm bed that I get to curl up in every night.
16) For my thoroughly screwed up family.
17) For great music and the good mood that it can usually always put me in.
19) For living in a country where there is so much available.
20) Any good book. Reading has a way of putting me a ease.
21) Warm showers.
22) My boss and the help he’s given me over the years.
23) For the life God’s given me to live.
24) For second chances.
25) For all the love and support that I’ve had the past year — and for my whole life.
Whew! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving, y’all.
Count your blessings!