I’ll probably be doing this every Friday… just to fill in gaps & such. Besides, what better way is there to waste time than by doing a survey kinda thing?
1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is wake up my Gabe… when he doesn’t wake me up first. 🙂
2. Today I wish I was $1,000,000 richer. Buuuut, that’s not gonna happen.
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I’d keep it there. Or buy Gabe some more spring clothes. Or me some new shoes. Or something.
4. Tomorrow we are celebrating Dad’s 50th.
5. Two things that don’t go together are red & pink. blech. Except those aren’t things. So… icy roads & bald tires.
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is Nutella. Gabe & I both love it.
7. The last time I tried something new was last Saturday.