1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is I definitely overuse exclamation points & commas. “Oh, really??” is used pretty frequently, too.
2. Today I am thankful for another morning. My son’s health. My health. My job. Daycare. 😉
3. My best friend is Catie Mae. She’s pretty much amazing. And she’s a good momma, too.
4. A quirky thing about me is gah. Yeah, I’m pretty much a walking quirk. Love chick flicks, and love the idea of the stories… but I’m totally not like those girls. At. All. I have 4 of the most amazing girl friends in the world… but they’re like me. Simple & down to earth. I don’t like baseball, but I’d rather watch a game than go to the mall on Black Friday. blech. There are so many things that come to mind… so to sum it up for you, I’m a weirdo. Plain & simple.
5. This weekend I am going to drown myself in Psychology. 😦
6. Something that worries me is screwing up Gabe. No, no… he’s fine. Perfect, actually. But I try so hard to be a perfect balance of momma & daddy… so, bless his heart, he has drill sergeant & a worry wart, all balled up into one. I just want him to be a good, well-rounded kid. Hopefully he won’t need (too much) therapy… lol.
7. On my night stand you would find Perfect Pigges (Gabe’s favorite book), There’s Cake in My Future (my current read), a lamp, probably a sippy cup, and, knowing Gabe, the remains of a ghram cracker. Or two.
- Explosive Diapers & Fill in the Blank Friday. (littlecackles.wordpress.com)
- Fill in the Blank Friday… Kinda. (littlecackles.wordpress.com)
- Fill in the Blank Friday (littlecackles.wordpress.com)