1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is going back to school. I’d say Gabe, although… can he be considered an accomplishment? Possibly. If so, then Gabe. Work in progress, for sure.
2. My favorite place to sit in my house is on the floor, Gabe’s room, playing.
3. My fashion philosophy is ha. I’m a new(ish) mom. Forget that… I’m a MOM. To a ONE YEAR OLD. My current fashion philosophy? Getting out of the house with matching shoes on. No. Getting out with shoes on AT ALL.
4. Something every girl should have is a great pair of flats. Not frumpy, boring flats. A pretty pair. They’re functional AND cute. Yep.
5. If you looked in my purse right now you’d find…. everything. Gum. Wallet. Zicam. Midol. Pacifier. Bib (??). To-go Neosporin. Makeup bag. Camera. Pen. Calculator. Change (does that mean I can run for president, too?). etc, etc, etc.
6. My favorite music right now is hmm. This is hard for me. I love music. Currently on a Country kick. Thompson Square, James Otto (whoa). Josh Turner (WOW.). JJ Heller. Francesca Battestelli. Third Day. Micheal Buble. Harry Conick. Steve Tyrell. and on, and on, and on.
7. My favorite part of my body is my eyes. They’re the only part of me that isn’t currently colossal. 😦