1. The best deal I’ve ever gotten is hmmmm.. Some Steve Madden shoes. Usually $79… got them for $20. ohhh yeah. Sadly, they are no longer with us. 😦
2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include dead or alive? Harry Conick, Jr., Micheal Buble, Marc Broussard, Mark Twain, my best girls & my Gabe.
3. Something that inspires me is Gabe. I know, I know… “Give it a rest already! We know you love your kid!” Yeah, yeah… but seriously. He’s why I’m back in school (and doing well, I might add). He’s why I’m up every morning at 5 (…or 6). He’s why I go to work. Why I’ve quit drinking. Why I’m back in church. Why I want to make a way that he always has what he needs. He’s my little man… he inspires me to live every day. He also inspires me to invent the built in ear plug. When that kid screams, he screams!
4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter….) I would have to go with salty! I love salty food. Not super salty.. I want to taste more than salt. But I like it. I like sweet, too, though.. just ask my (non-existent) waist line.
6. My weekend will be spent studying… & tomorrow I’m taking Gabe to feed the ducks on Horseshoe… and we might hit up Kees Park.
7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be honeslty? I love movies. Chick flicks are my guilty pleasure. Or anything sappy… sans the bad acting. The Blindside? LOVED it. Sleepless in Seattle. While You Were Sleeping. You’ve Got Mail. ALL winners in my book. 🙂
- Fill in the Blank Friday (littlecackles.wordpress.com)
- Fill in the Blank Friday. (littlecackles.wordpress.com)
- Explosive Diapers & Fill in the Blank Friday. (littlecackles.wordpress.com)