1. My most prized possession is hmmm. My car?? lol. I’m not very matierial… although if I had a couch from Pottery Barn… woo. Oh, yeah… I’d pretty much LOVE that.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be 26. That’ll be the year I get out of school, and Gabe starts kindergarten. But to be honest? I wouldn’t go back in time for anything, nor would I spring forward. Every year is a life lesson… I don’t want to be 22, 42, or 62 forever… where would the fun & knowledge be? I’d be stuck in the same place forever.. never moving forward. That’s pretty self-destructive, I think.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is lately? You’d think my weekend-of-choice would be with my nose stuck in a book. But REALLY… I love to be with Gabe. So getting to watch him experience new things is pretty great since I don’t really get to do that during the week. I also love to be with friends. I love to read… just not psychology. I’d love to take up more hobbies & get better at baking. Watching movies. Picnics in the park. Going out of town. etc, etc..
4. My outlook on life is pretty fair, I think. I can see the good as well as the bad. So I don’t have my head in the clouds, but I’m not living in the negative, either. The world is changing, so my outlook changes.
5. If you want to annoy me, just ugh. Go out of the way to be rude or obnoxious. Interrupt others when they’re speaking. Walk three wide in the mall. HATE THAT. Walk three wide in Wal-Mart. HATE THAT MORE. Say this, “My life is sooooo terrible; you just wouldn’t understand.” Go ‘head. Say it. Dare you.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to carbs. Yep. Love ’em. Crackers? Pretzels? Bread of pretty much any kind? Just hand it over & I promise no one gets hurt. …provided you don’t put your fingers in the way of my mouth.
7. When dressing for the day one should feel comfortable. I should, anyway. Use to I’d say, “Get up! Dress up!” Now? pft. I own three pairs of heels… ask me how often I wear them. But flats? Love them. Sperry’s? Ohhhh yeah. Cardigans? I am SO there. Comfort (not frumpy comfort, though) is me all the way these days.