And what a Friday it’s been. Gabe got sick yesterday… took off work today to take him to the doctor this morning… didn’t get an appointment until 2:15. So the two of us have been in Hellexandria since 8:45 this morning. I just walked in the door, like, 35 minutes ago. Took Aaron to his physical therapy appt. for 9… hit up Funky Fleur de Lis… then Office Depot. Lunch break, Chick-fil-A style. Run by Taco Bueno for Bud. Took him back home. Target (shut it, Case) for Gabe’s Tylenol. Vision4Less. Doctor. Purple Cow. Kroger’s. Walgreens. They, of course, didn’t have Gabe’s prescription… so I get to go BACK to town tomorrow. So, needless to say, there won’t be much of a post this evening ’cause I’m pooped. But before I go, I’d like to say this:
People of Alexandria & Hineston: Your half of the road is opposite of me. NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BLOODY FREAKIN’ ROAD. Quit it!!!!
1. Something that makes me a great friend is, oh gosh. Not to toot my own horn, eh? I really couldn’t tell you why my friends keep me around. That’s something you’d have to ask them.
2. I am a worn out momma! A student. A friend. A daughter. Employed. A dreamer. Excessively sleepy. Hungry. Sitting here wasting time when I should really be studying. Going to the next question.
3. I am not, from the very core of my soul, wanting to go back to town tomorrow.
4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be Currently? lol. Sleepy. Wired. Aggravated. Any other time? hmm. Conservative. Friendly. Different.
5. Something I’m really cheap about is not much of anything. If I’m going to buy something, I’d like it to be quality. I’m not gonna go out of the way to buy something exponentially expensive… but I don’t want something irritatingly cheap, either. I have a one year old who goes through shoes like a hooker goes through birth control pills. I’m not going to buy him $95 shoes, but I’m sure as hell not going to buy him $15 shoes that will far apart in two weeks. Are ya catchin’ what I’m throwin’? I do get Target brand diapers… but guess what? I get a few more in a box and they are just as good as Huggies. No lie.
6. Something I’m willing to splurge on is see above question. If it’s worth it, and will get a lot of wear & tear, or keep us from food poisoning, then I’m all in.
7. I would trade my busted-strut car for a non-busted strut car in a heartbeat. Or… I’d take new struts. I like my little car… just not the broken parts. 🙂