1. What I love most about my home is who I share it with, totally. It’s frustrating and loud… but it’s home.
2. I’m excited because, I’m done with school (for the semester) Monday! word!
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I’m frustrated is always dependent on how much steam I’m blowing off. If it’s just a little, I can shake it off. It’s rare when I’m shaken up enough to explode… usually I can rant a bit & then I’m good.. I’m done.
4. Currently I am craving Diet Coke & dark chocolate. Darn you, TOTM.
5. The thing I love most about my mom is how supportive she is. And I love that she thought LOL meant lots of love. 🙂 I think I like that better than laugh out loud.
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be “‘No, It’s Okay; I’m Diabetic’ – and other lies”
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be Sun Chips. yum.