1. I love Gabe because he lights up my world. 🙂 I also love anything that combines peanut butter & chocolate. Gah. LOVE.
2. A time that mama knew best was when she said my whole perspective would change when I had kids. I blew that off… & now, I’m eating my words. I’m a completely different person, & I kind of like it. She also knew best when she told me not to put that aluminum foil in the microwave. I did it anyway. But give me a break… I was
six. Okay, eight. You know, it’s really not your business.
3. My first kiss went a little like this …..totally awkward. And lame. We were both dared to, if that’s puts an age on it. Yep, we were youngin’s. In fact, I think the word “cooties” came up. So that oughta tell ya right there.
4. My celebrity crush is Josh Turner. Or James Otto. Michael Buble. Ohhh yeahh.
5. My splurge of choice is food or material? Food: carbs and pb&c. material: …nothing anymore. Not really. I do like nice shoes, though.
6. My biggest accomplishment is going back to school and being as good a mom as I can to Gabe. I’m learning that I’m going to make mistakes, and that I’ve just got to learn from them. He may be scarred a little, but nothing therapy can’t fix. 😉
7. My dance jam of choice is Footloose! I’m not really into rap, but I do like music with a good beat. Not that I dance… my two left feet don’t allow it. But I do a killer head bob. 🙂