1. The last thing I ate was a Fiber One bar. Brownie, actually. 90 calories. Word up!
2. The next thing I’d like to eat is: I’m still dying for Chinese. Sweet & sour chicken sounds pretty amazing right now.
3. The best things in life are um. Not really sure where I need to go with this..? The best things in life are simple little things… my day shines when Gabe gives me a hug. I love it when I get a random call from an old friend. I love fresh flowers. Joking around at work. Just little things that make the day go by a little smoother.
4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is having my health. I’ve been hearing about so many people lately who are devastatingly sick. My allergies pale by comparison. Suffice it to say that I’ll take a runny nose over cancer any day.
5. Sports are great… but I only really watch football. I don’t completely get it, but I enjoy watching it. I refuse to watch baseball or golf.
6. I miss Lindsay Lou. Ok, so her name’s not Lindsay Lou… but God love her, that’s what I’ve always called her.
7. Right now I am anxious, and I have no idea why. Like, my stomach is all in knots… and it’s kind of aggravating.