1. The holiday season is always quite a lot of fun. I enjoy being able to do things for family & friends without necessarily having to have a reason… Its even more fun for me now that Gabe is getting older and is noticing things even more. For sure my favorite time of year. 🙂
2. Snow makes me meh. I’m pretty neutral about snow. It’s fun.. but it is also a mess. And people down here become even more maniacal on the road when there’s snow involved.
3. The best comfort food to eat when it’s cold out is hmmm. Chili? Gumbo? Chicken & dumplin’s? Hot cocoa (wait… that’s drinking, not eating..).
4. Winter is the best time for drinking cocoa & watching old school “Christmas specials” (ie: The Grinch, Santa Clause is Coming to Town, etc.). Riding around & looking at lights. Huddling around a bon fire with friends. LAYERING! woohoo!
5. I can hardly wait to go get our tree!
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give!
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 7, I love Christmas, but this year we’ve had so much going on. Plus Bud won’t be home again for the holidays… which is a little bit of a bummer. But I’m ready for it, anyway!