And today’s theme is….COLOR! Hope you’ll play along!
1. My favorite color is green.
2. My home decor color palette includes a lot blues, greens, & yellows. Maybe varying shades of white, as well.
3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color green or purple. I can pull off pink pretty well, too.
4. The color I detest is orange . Not coral, mind you. But (being politically incorrect here — apologies) like convict orange. You know… those jumpsuits they wear? Perhaps I should have said hunter’s orange. Yes. I think that might have been a better choice. Ah, well.
5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you’d see would be blues, greens, pinks….
6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is red. I have never been able to wear red, and I really wish I could. Not a violent red… or even a dark red. More rosy… a feminine red, not femme fatal red.
7. The color of my favorite dress is oh geez. I’ve just recently bought a few great dresses. I guess right now though my favorite is this cute yellow one I bought at Old Navy. Super cute without being super fussy, y’know?
Link up with Lauren @ the little things we do!