1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is, (are) the relationships that I’ve formed over the past few years. Seriously, you guys will never know how you help me get through each day. I have friendships now that I never thought I would, and outside of Gabe, they’re the best things that have ever happened to me. I’m rebuilding some old friendships too, which always gets me. They say good friends are family that you get to pick. I’m blessed that they’ve picked me, as well.
2. Having one’s health is good cause to celebrate. I know that sounds cheesy, but lately I’ve seen so many people in a bad way. I’m celebrating that Gabe & I are healthy enough to put up with each other’s bullshit during the day. Also, the lack of a zombie apocalypse is a FANTASTIC reason to celebrate. I’m not ready to be zombie chow just yet.
3. The most fun I ever had was.. seriously? I’ve had a lot of fun over the years. But one of my most favorite memories was when a few of us went to Six Flags in Texas a few years back. We had a blast… needs to happen again soon.
4. True friends are rare finds. It’s taken me most of my life to find ’em. I’ve met some pretty incredible people in my life, but I’ve parted ways with them. Just outgrowing each other, ya know? But I have a handful of buttheads that I’d do anything for, and I know they’d do the same for me. Good damn thing, ’cause I’m a handful.
5. Something that makes me terribly happy is picking up Gabe from daycare. He beams when I show up… I love that little body running into my arms. Makes me thinks he might like me a bit.
6. A good way to spend a sunny day is with a cold beer, good friends, and our kiddos. Just chillin’ on the porch, runnin’ our heads. Nothing better.
7. My favorite celebratory food is erm. Being the foodie that I am, I’m surprised I don’t have a “celebratory food.” Usually, though, when we’re “celebrating” (or just getting really, really drunk) we go out for pasta and wine. So… I guess baked ravioli & white zinfandel. Yummo! 🙂