1. My best quality is that I’m thoughtful. Oddly enough, this is also often a huge flaw of mine.
2. One of my less flattering qualities is I’m never on time and I hate that.
3. I’d rather be at home, curled up on the couch, watching a good movie.
4. Something I have been challenged with lately is Gabe’s potty training. Pull-up’s are expensive, yo!
5. I am looking forward to more of this gorgeous weather we’ve been having! And also Christmas. Gabe’s old enough this year to really just be in awe of everything. I am pretty eager to see his reaction to Christmas morning.
6. A super random factoid about me is that I am super creeped out by cows. Not horses… not goats, sheep, or pigs… or any other livestock, for that matter. But cows… sheesh.
7. I want to get out of town. I just need a day.. out of town.. to just look and see what I can get into without spending a shit-ton of money. Noooot gonna happen anytime soon I’m sure.